Sunday, July 5, 2009

Headaches Dayum

Just a quickie. I have a migraine this weekend, so haven't been too lively. Add to that the flu has decided to cause me some havoc, so I am keeping my head down.

I will be posting a new blog as soon as I am up to it regarding old friends and meeting them.

This note is a reminder to myself regarding just who:-
  • Roger
  • Rodney (little Pioneer bloke)
  • Alan (VK2ALN)
  • Nudge (ex Pioneer)
  • Brownie
  • Confidence

That should suffice to remind me - I hope.

3 comments:

  1. Stupid flu virus, doesn't it know that it needs to leave you alone so that you can keep Terry and me entertained?!?

    Sorry about the migraine, James gets them occasionally and I know it pretty much knocks him out for the day.

    Looking forward to reading about your friends.

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it grew like topsy and ended up about everything else! It need completion, but I have posted part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are under the weather again, I had a bout this week that had me tossing and turning all night, finally falling asleep about 5 am. so I bought a smoke. That ended that dilemma, but now I have to quit all over again. Bugger!! Hope you feel better very soon.. Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete