I figure if Terry can show us photos of her vacation and Gabby can show us shots of her walks in the wilderness, then I am gonna share 3 photos that I call "Desert Sunsets". If I get time this weekend I will follow these up with a text post, but the trouble is that, often times, by the time I get time to write a blog post, the moment is passed and what I write is banal (yes - I did say Banal) or hackneyed at best and downright pedestrian or prosaic more than likely.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Well Indy, I finally found time to catch up on your blog from start to finish. Darn entertaining writing. Some of your yarns had be laughing and others had me thinking. (I know...stop that thinkin stuff or I might burn out the few brain cells I have left.) Thanks for sharing a part of your life with us. I understand you being 'guarded' about what you write. I can be at times also.
ReplyDeleteIf you don't mind, I would like to include you in a post I will be doing in the near future called, "Blogs I Follow" (I know, not very creative.) We'll see if we can get some more traffic heading your way (not that I have much coming to my blog). I would be glad to let you read what I say about your blog before I post it.
BTW ... beautiful pictures.
Thank you for your kind words. Both the girls have been encouraging and I appreciate it from them. To have you agree gives me an additional incentive to try to continueas time permits.
ReplyDeleteI necessarily have to be guarded because quite a bit of our freight can be ...... sensitive and, as road freight is particularly competitive Downunder, I necessarily have to be a little circumspect.
You may include me as you choose! I thank you for the consideration!
I will be doing some uploads of more, including some of the fog and other sunrises/sunsets. I will possibly do a video of a whole heap of scenery stills on my youtube channel. I dunno yet!
Hmmmmm, but it seems to me that there are NEVER any clouds in your pictures?? I loved the third one especially.
ReplyDelete