Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trains Of The Road

Whilst we have road trains driving through where I live and whilst I see thousands of them a year (and even driven them a lifetime ago), we have only road train doubles. The really big ones are up North and way out in Western Australia and the like. I don't travel these extremely remote areas and haven't since I have had a video camera.

The wonders of Youtube means that someone else is always bound to have been there and done that.

Ol' mate has done just that and I thought I would share it with you. Some of the comments are interesting, too. Some, of course, are from knuckle draggers as well!


Anyway. Enjoy and safe driving!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the video?? Your page is not loading properly on my machine and when I left the last comment, the video magically appeared, so then I deleted the comment and the video disappeared as well..GRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, finally saw the video....COOL...I believe 2 53' trailer is the longest I have ever seen. No wonder they are called Road Trains!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha! Well, Terry! You have seen it now so I don't know where the disappearing video went! Errrrrr ! Maybe the Min Min lights abducted it!

    ReplyDelete