Monday, June 29, 2009

For Gabby!

GerDay All,

Since Gabby wrote a lovely comment on a previous post and since I am always up for flattery (even when I fish for it and it is undeserved) and since I think she may enjoy this gorgeous song (even if it is me doing it) listen at your own peril! :-)

It isn't any worse than the bloke who wrote it could do - but singing wasn't poor old Kris ' forte` either! :-)



Kindest Regards

Indy

3 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks Indy!

    You do have a VERY nice voice but are you sure you won't try anything from the alternative rock catalog?!! LOL!

    I will admit that I prefer Kris as an actor but that's more to do with his musical genre rather than a lack of talent. He is quite a gifted songwriter and I do like his voice.

    You do realize that you're going to have to post at least 1 video a month of you singing now don't you?

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, forgot to add something. Now who's the one being overly modest?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmmmmmmmm Gabby .... I have quite a bit of stuff saved but it is truly aweful, so I won;t be posting them ... I reckon!

    Thanks for your kind words, though!

    ReplyDelete