Saturday, August 1, 2009

Not So Profound Reponse!

GerDay All,

Young TruckinTedEBehr has tagged me and requested and required that I copy and paste and answer eleventy seven questions - so here it is. I will not be tagging anyone else (certainly not 25 as requested because I doubt I even know 25 people on the internet!).

Here goes:-

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4 AM

2. How do you like your steak? Medium Wel Done - no blood!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I haven't a bloody clue. What's a cinema? Truckin'TedEBehr said ----> Monsters Vs. Aliens and Star Trek at the drive in (I didn't even kno drive ins still existed! Wow)

4. What is your favorite TV show? I never watch TV of if I do it is Rugby Union!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hay, NSW Australia or anywhere else in God's Great Garden. Next option would be with the woman I love but that is problematical!!!!

6. What did you have for breakfast? Some sort of cereal

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Bush tucker

8. What foods do you dislike? All that arty farty crap they serve in overpriced joints that give you 37 different courses, none of which are particularly appetising, filling nor appealing and are only a half morsel anyway!

9. Favorite Place to Eat? At a table.

10. Favorite dressing? Naked blondes/brunettes/redheads. Just kidding! I don't eat rabbit food!

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? You people would never have heard of it. I will put a photo up on a subsequent post. A Holden Rodeo 4WD turbo deisel "space cab" utility.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything that does what it is supposed to!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? USA (again), Canada and maybe Ireland and Wales.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Irrespective of what's in it I feel like it is completely full because life is so good for me as a rule!

15. Where would you want to retire? What's that? I don't ever intend to retire!

16. Favorite time of day? Dawn or sunset - especially in the desert.

17. Where were you born? Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? As I am not tagging anyone, no one will respond (except TruckinTedEBehr)! Hahahahaha

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? N/A

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I am not curious. I expect people will contact me and tell me stuff if they wish or not if they don't.

22. Bird watcher? Hmmmmmmm Especially in bikinis!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am an alive one! Any time is good above ground!

24. Do you have any pets? Sort of - more dogs, birds and horses than I know what to do with. They aren't mine, but I get the "honour" of babysitting the mongs regularly!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Every moment of life is exciting, even the "bad" stuff, because every moment is an opportunity!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Buggered if I know!

27. What is your best childhood memory? Living at the village level amongst "primitive" people. Funny thing about people that "modern society" consider "primitive" is that they look after each other. I don't see "civilised" man doing that. In fact, I believe that as a race, "civilised" man is remarkably uncivil.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

29. Are you married? Thank God no! I have never met the one who could deal with my job!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Depends on the vehicle. I consider them downright dangerous in a big truck because at 110,000 Lbs or more, that itty bitty bit of fibreglass, plastic and aluminium surrounding you ain't gonna stop Jack Schnitzenkrugen!

31. Been in a car accident? Never whilst driving. Been a passenger once. Might be why I don't let anyone much drive me these days!

32. Any pet peeves? Truck drivers behaving badly and making the rest of us look bad.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I dunno

34. Favorite Flower? Hmmmmm Roses if I am giving them otherwise I couldn;t care less!

35. Favorite ice cream? anything except some wierdo variety!

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? You're kidding me, right? Even my little mate, Harry the Cavalier King Charles (who will eat anything, including lettuce) refuses fast food!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I didn't - but it was a long time ago!

38. From whom did you get your last email? TruckinTedEBehr's reuest to do this. I try to address thigs as I get them! It doesn;t always work out that way though, sadly!

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I would never max it out!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yes.

41. Like your job? Love it!

42. Broccoli? Frog manure?

43. What was your favorite vacation? USA 1999. Last holiday I had and the only extended one I ever took in my life.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? It was in 1999 in Houston, Tx with a huge group.

45. What are you listening to right now? The dogs barking.

46. What is your favorite color? Blue (unless it is a sunset/sunrise)

47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? The bloke who sent it to me!!!!

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 6:30PM AEST

50. Coffee Drinker? Depends on the mood and then only milk coffee.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for responding. Had me chuckling through most of it. Thanks again for letting us get a little more insight into the Great and Powerful Indy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TTB - I think.

    You better change your brand of drugs, though, or lay off the jungle juice or whatever ....... Great and Powerful????????????????

    Only in my own lunchbox!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, translation please on #7. How can you not have a favorite pizza topping?!

    LOL

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. GerDay Gabby,

    #7 Blackfella food! Living off the land. Bush is self explanitary and tucker means food.

    I can't eat pizza! If I do I have heartburn for a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, okay! I can only eat pizza if we make it ourselves that way we can control what kind of cheese is on it. My sis bought us a cheap kind of pizza for lunch last week and both James and I were in pain into the next day, yuck.

    ReplyDelete