Saturday, October 13, 2012

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh


I haven’t written anything here on my blog for a long time but this series of posts on my FaceBook thing makes a pretty good one, I reckon!  LOL


Indy Rosser 59 minutes ago<---- wonders if he is losing it or ummmmmm if he is a ghost or something!

About 10 minutes ago I started the hot water running in my kitchen sink. Now, where I am sitting is only 10 foot away and I am FACING the sink as I type this.

About 2 minutes ago I realised that I had forgotten to turn the sink off. 

I AM a single minded person and when I am typing or the like I become totally unaware 
of my surroundings ... think Asperger's ...... but I am probably only a little symptomatic of it as typical Asperger's folk are usually super smart - but I digress ... which is probably another trait! LOL

Anyway, I looked up expecting to see water cascading everywhere to see the faucet turned OFF with the correct amount (and temperature) of water in the sink.

Now there is ONLY me here - so, either I had a guardian angel or something or somebody do it for me, I am dead and haven't realised it yet, or I am going somewhat insane because I am ADAMANT that ***I DID NOT TURN THE BLOODY THING OFF***
Top of Form
Like ·  · Promote · Share
·        Kelly Harned, Lloyd Welke and 2 others like this.
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc7/372499_663061110_1743798032_q.jpg
Julie Davis Oooo!!! I LOVE a good ghost story, Indy!! Get out your cam & start snapping some pix, and let's see what you get.
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser Qué? A cam ???
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser I can assure you that I am feeling very discombobulated at the moment!
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/203151_1598937889_821102802_q.jpg
Renee Spann Parker You are super smart....
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/157408_100000159787086_1889521079_q.jpg
Kirk Smith Lucky is all i can say lol
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/372551_765091987_600864368_q.jpg
John Geiger ghossssssssssssssssst run
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser Indeed, Kirk - in this small space an overflowing sink is ummmmm ugh!
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/369548_738863951_1389482432_q.jpg
Suzi Worley Can I get out from the kitchen cupboard now?? It's a bit squishy in here!! lol....seriously Indy...that is truly weird...you must have someone looking after you!!!
53 minutes ago · Like · 1
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser Not really, Renee but I can tell you that for a few moment I DID wonder if I were dead like in that movie about the kid with the extra sense ......
53 minutes ago · Like · 1
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser I have the hair standing up all over my body at present Suzi
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc7/372499_663061110_1743798032_q.jpg
Julie Davis Take some still pix with your camera - see if you get any orbs or shadows or anything. I'm going Ghost Hunting at the St. Augustine Light House next month - and they've got documentation by Ghost Hunters on that place. Can hardly wait!
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser I only have a digital cam and it is out in the truck! The truck is a couple of hundred yards away. 

Don'tcha think if there IS a ghost they ain't gonna wander around waiting for me to take happy snaps of them???
51 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc7/372499_663061110_1743798032_q.jpg
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQC92tEpcz_nEHVm&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fts1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DV.5049666808709124%26pid%3D15.1
video.search.yahoo.com
Sports videos from professional, college, and classic league sports. Find footba...See More
48 minutes ago · Like · Remove Preview
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser MORE hair standing up at the neck watching this,Julie
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser Heh heh! I wonder if there IS a ghost here if it has been the cause of my computer locking up whenever I am NOT using it! I have run every diagnostic I can get my hands on and even tried to restore to a MUCH earlier time and it won't - with diagnostics all coming back clean!
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/260883_100000514535310_1279626564_q.jpg
Jeremiah Jones I have been a paranormal investigator for over 12 years now...these things fascinate the hell outta me...and i live in a house with 2 entities....
36 minutes ago · Like · 1
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser Well, I dunno a lot about them, Jeremiah! I understand some strange stuff, lemme say, because I am very Celtic but I really dunno about this bloody tap business because I am absolutely positive I didn't touch it!
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser Bwahahahahahaha! If there IS a ghost in this place, I hope that letting off a couple of insect "bombs" later won't affect it/him/her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/173132_1117796784_58482795_q.jpg
Maree Rogers You are only losing it if you are lying in bed and you are surrounded by water, Indy lol
29 minutes ago · Like · 1
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser Bwahahahahahaha! Then I should invest in some "floaties" Maree coz I can't bloody swim!
·        https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/187457_1044416243_4577195_q.jpg
Indy Rosser <----- wonders whether a "ghost" just "inhabits" or haunts a place, or follows a person around? If it is the latter I have had someone covering my back for I dunno how many years now ..... saving my backside from disaster .... like the time I blew a steer tyre on the LEFT hand side of a cab over Kenworth with 2 decks of cattle on (for those who DON'T know, that is extremely top heavy AND a very "moving" load) going around a RIGHT hand bend on a dirt road at a speed where I could NEVER have controlled it on my own.

I wasn't going fast for 2 INFLATED tyres, but I was WAYYY too fast for 1 inflated and 1 catastrophically failed tyre!

Just one of dozens of examples! Maybe I have a ghost looking after me! 

I should make this thread into a post on my blog! LOL
Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment