I need to touch base with everyone and will do so in a few days ... or, at least, in upcoming weeks. I have blogs to read and emails to answer, but I will simply say that I have had some really dramatic things happen in recent times that I will bring people up to speed on in due course - but suffice to say it was and is still very unpleasant and has long lasting ramifications.
In the meantime, I will wish all of you a Happy and prosperous New Year and I will get around to everyone if and when I can!
In the meantime, I will post a couple of songs I have done.
This is first one. Terry may appreciate this one as a fulla who comes from near where she works sang it (and probably wrote it).
I will post a few more before I hit the sack!
Kindest Regards
Indy
I will post a few more before I hit the sack!
Kindest Regards
Indy
No comments:
Post a Comment