Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love the Johnny Cash/June Carter Cash song, Jackson.
I have been fortunate that a few ladies on Singsnap have kindly consented to dueting this song with me.
I have to say that I do not have a favourite version! Both these ladies did a wonderful job and put their own "spin" or interpretation on how they think it should be done! I might add that I have never met these girls and probably won't ever meet them, but it is sure fun singing with them - in a manner of speaking!
There are varying levels of audio (volume) as each has to download the song, sing it, then upload it again, with variations introduced by the levels their systems are set at.
The first one is Sandii who is an Australian lass.
And the next one is GirlyB (Pam) who is in Texas, somewhere.
Indy, I have been entirely too remiss in keeping up with everybody :(. I soooo love your voice, please keep posting these (even if it does take me over a month to listen).
ReplyDeleteGabby