GerDay All,
I am perplexed. I have visited various sites on Youtube and have been in absolute awe of the efforts and abilities of various people who present material.
Without a shadow of a doubt, I regard my little mate's work (LittleTrucker1972) as being the best there is - not just because she does superlative editing, but largely because if who SHE is and how SHE presents herself.
She does so completely unconsciously and without deliberation. I think she just IS as she appears to be, and people warm to her as a result. I know I have.
I have seen the work of others, and they are just so mind boggling. Just fabulous.
So, today I post this crappy little video, in fast forward, of absolutely NOTHING but the desert and all helll breaks loose. Why is it so?
The video itself is terrible. The stuff AROUND it is no better - yet it gained all sorts of "honours" - whatever they are.
Thus I got to thinking about these honours and I have come to the conclusion that honours do NOT honour the presenter at all (which I suspect is how it is intended). Honours are acknowledgent of the activities of the viewers, rather than the owner and, those viewers are what makes Youtube what it is - dynamic and live!
So, I must say "thankyou" to all Youtubers who share with us their lives, their loves and their losses, with good faith and humour.
I would especially like to thank all of you who have taken the effort to visit, who have advised me and who have just plain ol' "been there".
Above all others, thanks to Terry for just being so gentle and accommodating with me!
Kindest Regards
Indy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Welcome Indy!!!
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, you must stop all of this flattery!! My head is going to burst !!
Oorooooo to you!! and Have a Great Weekend!!